- There is a half marathon on Sunday - the Lake Minnetonka Half Marathon - that I think I want to run. I would need to tack on an extra 7 miles to get 20 in (you know, marathon training and all). Should I?
- It's snowing. I hate snow. Snow + having to look at my ex-boss in court this afternoon = me wanting to punch somebody in the face. I should consider anger management classes.
- Starburst jelly beans are freaking delicious. I thought their season was over, but when I stopped by the grocery store to pick up (healthy) food for lunch, they were on the special sale table. Now they are in my belly. I eat them in order by color - yellow, green, pink, orange, red, then purple.
- I picked up my bike from the bike shop last night. I am so excited to ride. Once it stops snowing. And once the wind stops blowing. So, like, you know, maybe in July???
- I have had a productive day so far. I should really stop making this completely meaningless list and get back to work.