Thursday, July 8, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1) Today was almost a rest day. After working out every day since the 1st of June, I overslept and missed my run this morning, got stuck at work late and missed my after work run, and had plans this evening. Luckily Sophie talked my hubby into taking her for a four wheeler ride, so I had just enough time to submit myself to 20 minutes worth of Jillian torture 30 day shred style. Whew. The streak lives.

2) Tomorrow is an early swim morning. My hubby tells me he's getting up early to go fishing (which would mean no swimming for me). I've been very sweetly bringing him beers . . . don't want to miss my swim!

3) I golfed my best game of the year last night. Which wasn't even the best part. What WAS the best? When the super young golf course employee came to get my cart and I made some comment about golfing so bad this year I might need to take up knitting instead, he replied, "You are way too young to knit." Bless his 10 years younger than me soul.

Have a great weekend!

16 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Heather,
You are so loyal to your training:) I am so proud of you! Funny about bringing your hubby beers, I could totally see myself doing that too! Enjoy your weekend!

Sarah said...

Hahaha...love your list. Way to go on your streak!!

Diana said...

The streak lives!!!

You will be the one who deserves a beer!

Lindsay said...

LOVE your list! Way to go on not missing!!!

Teamarcia said...

Aww of course you're way too young to knit! Not that there's anything wrong with knitting!
Nice streak maintenance!

Jessica said...

did the beer work?! Brilliant!

Jess said...

Nice job on maintaining the streak! Hope you got that early morning swim in!

Marlene said...

Way to keep the streak alive. Hope you were able to swim this morning.

DRog said...

Nice Streak! lol@ sweetly bringing beers...did it work?!?

Ali said...

Awesome streak! oh and I love the golf guy

busyrunningmama said...

Isn't it funny how easy a few beers can change things??? Have a great swim tomorrow :0)

Anne said...

Wow...you're definitely doing great with that streak!! Sneaky with the beers...I like it :)

Tricia said...

have a great weekend!

Carly said...

LOL! That is how I get my hubby rope my hubby into doing things too. Nice job on all the training!

Beth said...

So did swimming or fishing win out? Glad you are having a good week.

Christine said...

I hope the beer worked and you got your swim in :) Working out daily since June 1 - You rock!!