Saturday, September 5, 2009

Weekend Treats


First off, Happy 34th birthday to my hubby! He had to work all day and is finally home, so we'll be cutting into the French Silk pie I picked up for him soon . . .
Since my whinefest of Thursday, I've gotten in a couple of good runs - a hill workout on Thursday that felt terrific and 6 miles this morning that, well, I survived. Isn't it funny how you can run a half marathon one weekend and feel great and run less than half the distance the next and feel like you're dying? Oh, the mysteries of running.
Aside from running, I'm enjoying a nice long weekend. Picked up a big-girl bed for Sophie today (free from some former neighbors - score!), golf tournament tomorrow and Sophie spending the night and Grandma and Grandpa's, and a long bike ride on Monday morning.
Have a great rest of the weekend!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Awwww...what a cute pic! Hope your hubby has a great b-day!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a great weekend. happy bday to your hubby and congrats to sophie on the big girl bed!!!

Anonymous said...

What!?! No home made birthday treat for your man?

Erika said...

Cute picture!!

MCM Mama

Marlene said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Hubs!

Enjoy the weekend!

Laurel said...

That is the cutest pic :)

Happy b-day to your hubby. My 34th was on the 4th! I'm one day older than him ;)

Enjoy your holiday weekend!