Monday, October 26, 2009

Oh Monday

The Pollyanna buried deep inside of me has decided to post a list list of things I am thankful for this Monday:

1) Winter hat weather. I love how I no longer have to worry about my hair being in my face and driving me crazy while I'm running.

2) Kettlebells class. I get so snapped up on endorphins during this class, it's funny. I started singing during class a little bit a couple of weeks ago and was promptly rewarded with a heavier kettlebell. Apparently if you are singing, you're not working hard enough. Who knew?

3) A great weekend of races coming up. Saturday: the Anoka Halloween Gray Ghost 5K. Little Red Riding Hood is going to run her sassy self all over the place. And on Sunday: Freedom 10 mile. Just because I can.

4) A great weekend of relaxing with my mom and Sophie this past weekend. Pumpkin patch. Pumpkin carving. Pumpkin cupcakes. Book trivia with my mom (I can't convince anyone else to play with me). All so fun.

I am a happy, happy girl. Happy Monday!

11 comments:

Jeri said...

to be so happy on a Monday is truly a great thing. YAY! Have fun at all the races this weekend. Please tell me you'll have someone dressed as the big bad wolf chasing you in the 5k?

Erika said...

Yeah, fall totally rocks! Have fun at your races!

MCM Mama

I Run for Fun said...

Yeah, nice to see you so chipper on Monday! Have fun at the races. Can't wait for the Red Riding hood pics.

Sarah said...

Yeah for a happy day! Make sure you post a little red riding hood pic!!!

Marlene said...

Love your pep on a Monday!

I'm with you on hat season.

Jess said...

Those are great things! And, I wanna play book trivia!

Running Through Life said...

Congratulations on the kettle ball promotion. Good luck on the weekend races. I'm sure you will kick but.

busyrunningmama said...

Glad to hear you are so happy......It's a great way to be!!!

Ali said...

You brighten my day!

Fall is my favourite time of year. Crunchy leaves under my feet ... and all things pumpkin!

joyRuN said...

I need what you have to make Mondays so happy :D

M2Marathon said...

I love your happy! And I also love running in a hat!!!!!