Wednesday night I came home from work to find a package on my doorstep. It was the Bart Yasso book, My Life on the Run. Thanks Jamoosh! I might have to take a little break from Barbara Kingsolver's Animal, Vegetable, Miracle to get a little runspiration.
I was tagged by fellow Minnesota running mom Julie to share seven things about me. Here I go:
1) During college, I worked at a city police department. The real glamorous part of my job was observing women giving urine samples. During one such observation, a drunk woman threw a tampon at me. A used tampon. I did not get paid enough at that job.
2) That job (and the movie Legally Blond, of course) inspired me to go to law school.
3) I have never smoked a cigarette (not even one puff).
4) I like to drink a Diet Mountain Dew at 10:00 every morning. I have a problem.
5) I hardly ever wear makeup (except for masacara - can't leave the house without that).
6) My husband and I met during the summer of 1998. We both worked at the same state park - I was a camper registration girl and he was a park ranger.
7) When I was in high school, I was a terrible driver. I hit our basketball hoop and knocked it over. I also hit a post at the tennis court parking lots, which caused my bumper to fall off. There were cute guys playing tennis, so my friend and I just threw the bumper and the post in the back seat and took off. Oh, and when my car started on fire, I pulled into a gas station. Smart, right?
Thanks for the tag Julie! Anyone else who wants to play along . . . consider yourself tagged.
I'm looking forward to getting the weekend started - snowshoeing, scrapbooking, cross country skiing are all on the schedule. Have a great weekend!