- Participate in one race (or event) every month.
- Run a sub-2:00 half marathon.
- Continue getting 350 minutes per week of exercise. I started this in September (and maybe fell off a little bit in December), and find that it really helps me get in the cross training.
- Run at least one marathon. Probably two. Possibly three.
- Be more consistent with healthy eating. I tend to do good for a couple of weeks, and then fall off the wagon.
I have a couple non-fitness related goals too: spend less money (tough since I love my retail therapy) and read at least 50 books (I read 47 in '09 - so close!).
I went out for my first run of 2010 last night after work and it was pretty damn cold. I was happy that I had the guts to get out there and that I managed to avoid slipping and falling during the entire run. Not an easy task.