Once upon a time, I posted weekly training recaps on here. I think I stopped because my training was a little, well, lacking. But I think I'll start again because it may help me be more accountable (and motivated) as I hit this last stretch of marathon training.
So . . . week of March 29 - April 4
- Sunday, March 29th - 4 miles
- Monday, March 30th - 3 miles (with 4 x 800)
- Wednesday, April 1 - 6 miles (at marathon pace)
- Thursday, April 2 - 4 miles (hills)
- Friday, April 3 - 3 miles
Total weekly miles: 20 (long run on Sunday this week because of our zoo trip . . . and my 20 miler for next weekend will probably be on Friday night, so it should be a fun week!)