Saturday, September 20, 2008

Week of September 14th - Training Recap

  • Monday, Sept. 15th a.m. - 3 miles
  • Monday, Sept. 15th p.m. - 3.6 miles (hill)
  • Tuesday, Sept. 16th - 3 miles
  • Thursday, Sept. 18th - 3.6 miles
  • Friday, Sept. 19th a.m. - 3 miles
  • Friday, Sept. 19th p.m. - 11 miles
  • Saturday, Sept. 20th - 4 miles

Total weekly miles: 31.2

I met most of my goals for this week -- managed to run double days twice, got in a hill workout, and ran a long run of more than 10 miles. The only goal I missed was my track workout.

Last night's 11 miler went really well. My friend Cheryl and I ran on the bike trail. We managed a negative split, mostly because she had her dog with slowing us down for the first half. Her husband picked up the dog about a mile before the turnaround (and brought us cold G2's), and we were able to pick up the pace for the last 6 miles.

Tomorrow's goal: get new running shoes!

No comments: