Thursday, October 16, 2008

One of Those Days

Don't you just hate it when certain people just do what they do or don't do without any consideration of the consequences? And that's all I can say about that . . . Sometimes I wish I worked at the paint department in Home Depot. So the pay might not be that great. The benefits: sniff paint for a little pick me up when customers get on your nerves, and of course, maybe end up in one of those awesome Olympic commercials. (Have I mentioned that I miss the Olympics?)

Anyhow . . . today is just one of those days. I definitely need to go for a run after work. The only other alternatives would be to kick puppies or trip old ladies on the street, and I'm just not ready to go that route.

What time is The Office on? Too early for a countdown?

No comments: